Friday, August 22, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness-A Countdown: #19



19. (eeek! in the teens already! yaaay!)
Today I am thankful for truth.
It is easier to be bombarded by opinions now than ever before, as we have made ourselves accessible through phones and computers and the internet to all sorts of voices. Some of the voices are positive, some are negative, some are all true, some are not true at all.
But, in the din, the noisy din, (Phantom Tollbooth, anyone?)
there is still room for that still small voice of truth.
"You are fearfully and wonderfully made."
I wrote a post on BraveGirl Community today that was difficult to write. I didn't want to put myself out there like this, but it's not about me. It's about God and His Holy Spirit is working in my heart and in the world today to spread the truth. The glory goes to Him and Him alone. If my words touch you, know that it's not me, but my God who loves you and enables me to love you too.
Many are capable of lying, but it takes strength to speak the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment