Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Door: Five Minute Friday

Friday, I was on an airplane for the better half of the day, but while on the ground, I received the prompt for Five Minute Friday. "Door".

Here's what I wrote on a plane on Friday in five minutes.

Go.

Door.
Though I am writing these words with my thumbs and am flying over the Rocky Mountain range, and I won't be home until Monday, the five minutes still count.

I stand at the door and knock. Jesus knocks at the door to our hearts and if we open the door, He comes in. What strikes me is that the same mighty hand closed the door of the ark.
I had a clear door closing this year and another opened the same week. The richness of depth in my understanding of God's word is immeasurable. Who would have thought teaching children the Word would lead to simple understanding?
Now I am reading the Circle Maker and waking up to praying Big Hairy Audacious Prayers and doors are flying open!
Answer the door and your life will transform! He's knocking--will you answer?

~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment